Temporary Visas

We are committed to helping our clients navigate through the complex immigration process with compassion and dedication.


Temporary visas (also known as “non-immigrant visas) allow individuals to stay in the United States for limited period of time, usually for business or educational purposes. Visas such as the H-1B (specialty occupation) allow people who are educated in specific fields of study to come to the U.S. for 3-6 years to start a business. F-1 (academic studies), J-1 (practical studies), and M-1 (vocational training) visas allow students to come to the U.S. for specialized training that may not be available in their home countries. Fiancé visas allow an engaged spouse to come to the United States for 90 days in order to get married.